Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/3]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. It is such a blessing to be able to worship You. Please bless our church so we can be united under You and do great things in Your name.

1. Father, thank You for the great worship. Let us praise You more.

2. Thank You Jesus for the tasty dinner. I love dumpling soup ^^

3. Thank You God for my car. It is nice to drive sometimes. I usually don't like driving but sometimes I enjoy...only some times.

4. Thank You Lord for a very productive day. Cleaned lots of data and listened to many podcasts

5. Thank You Father for Kindle. I am reading a very interesting book about You, Jesus. I pray that I understand You better through this book.

6. Thank You Jesus for giving me the wisdom to love. Thank You so much from stopping me doing stupid things including complaining and criticizing others. Father, please give me a more loving heart.

7. Thank You Father for Kakao. So nice to talk to people far away from you and coordinate things.

8. Thank You Jesus for good health. Father, thank You so much. Let me be always healthy to serve You better Jesus.

9. Thank You Lord for the nice praise songs. So energizing and definitely reminds not to sin and remain holy. 

Thank You Jesus for everything. Let us become Your true disciples through self-sacrifice. Let us be more loving ^^




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment