Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/2]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. It is such a blessing to know You and be able to worship You. I pray that our lives become holier everyday ^^

1. Father, thank You for the overflowing ideas. Thank You so much for Your wisdom.

2. Jesus, thank You for some movie time. Ahhh...nice to see movies sometimes.

3. Thank You God for another productive day. Please give us more wisdom :D

4. Thank You Jesus for making me exercise again. Yup, doing some reps slowly.

5. Thank You Father for kindle. I am reading more and I like it.

6. Thank You Lord for showing me great investing materials. I believe that You are leading the way. Let me listen to You more Jesus.

7. Thank You Father for a lovely bed. It is good to take naps when you want to. It actually increases productivity.

Thank You Father for everything. Let us be more loving and humble. Let us be more disciplined. Father, please give us the strengthen to pray more.




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment