Saturday, June 27, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/26]

Father, let us be more humble and loving. Let us be strong and united in You. We love You so much Jesus.

1. Thank You Lord for COSTCO. Very good quality food/ products are low prices.

2. Thank You Father for the smooth ride and parking. I wish it was like this everyday in LA. Be always thankful :D

3.Thank You Jesus for giving me so many ideas. Father, give us more wisdom and let us use that wisdom to glorify You.

4.Thank You Lord for Lending Club help refinance others and make good profit. I love good finance.

5. Thank You Jesus for podcasts. I am learning so much from them.

6. Thank You Father for elevate App. I think I am getting sharper :p

7. Jesus, thank You for sending us a soul to our church. Let us pray for her and bring more people so that they can know You and glorify You.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for all Your blessings. Please call on us and we will serve You.



From Penguin Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment