Sunday, June 28, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/20]

Thank You Father for every blessing that You have given us. Let us not complain but be filled with joy. Father, let us pray more and spread the gospel to all nations.

1. Thank You Father for the lovely brothers and sisters in Christ. Let us love each other more and be more united in You, Jesus.

2. Thank You Lord for Your mercy. I realize that You give us warnings. Father, let us be more pure and holy. Father, let us fight sin and proclaim Your glory.

3. Thank You Jesus for the great online resources. I am learning so much. Thank You.

4. Thank You Father for Quora, where I can help others by answering questions. Jesus, let us pray more and do what pleases You/

5. Thank You Jesus for sending me souls that I can help. I cannot do anything without You. Lord, let us make all nations Your disciples.

6. Thank You Father for giving me the strength to battle sin. Lord, let me always be in You. Let me become Your holy bride.

7. Thank You Lord for great ideas. You are so faithful and generous. Please give us more wisdom so we can do glorify You.

Thank You Father for Your awesomeness. Let us love Jesus and our neighbors with all our hearts.




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment