Friday, June 19, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/18]

Thank You Father for Your overflowing love. Let us become more loving :D

1. Thank You Father for your unending wisdom. Thank You for letting me see the truth and be able to understand Your law better.

2. Thank You Jesus for a lovely weather. A bit hot but still nice.

3. Thank You Lord for Kindle. I love reading lying down on my bed.

4. Thank You God for YouTube. So much information and distractions. Haha...I should cut down a bit.

5. Thank You Jesus for podcasts. I am learning so much from them.

6. Thank You Father for giving me the wisdom to invest. I wish I could have done more due diligence but oh well...I diversified at least.

7. Thank You God for good restaurants. I love good food.

Thank You Jesus for everything. Let us be more thankful everyday. Let us serve you better everyday.



From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment