Friday, June 19, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/18]


1. World largest magazine collector. Hope the magazines become digitized soon. It will be great for research and a great inspiration for artists.


2.Softbank is going to sell robots. This is great hopefully robots can help take care of the elderly and the young.

3. There is big debate about overtime. I believe that payments should be fair. So if the firm owes overtime, it should pay overtime. If it cannot afford to do so then they have to change the business model.

4. Yup, I need to need to learn photography.

5. Yes, we need to grow the pie before we can all share somehow. I agree that we need to help the poor but we need to first focus on creating value. I pray that we all become more loving.




From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment