Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/5/4]


1. For profit college, Corinthian college is going bankrupt. I thought of investing at one point, thinking that market solution could be more effective in reforming education. However, with distorted incentives caused by student loans, nope....But....I am sure some for profit colleges do bring value to the world. Need to do some due diligence.

2. Helvetica is preferred font for resumes.

3. Gold miners may be hitting bottom. Well, I hope so. I have been waiting for a while. But I will not move until I see more upward movement.

4. Stocks may be still cheap due to low interest rate....mmm...

5. Apparently, Korean meat is not processed in the most sanitary conditions...shame on the butchers...come on...we can't treat food like that. More reason to have more imported beef so there is more competition to raise quality.




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment