Thursday, May 28, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/28]

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. You are such a loving God. Let us spread Your Love to all nations.

1. Thank You God for the wonderful bed at home. I slept like a baby.

2. Thank You  Jesus for the awesome coffee. So nice to drink coffee while relaxing.

3.  Thank You Father for Carl's Jr. Ahhh a great deal for the calories.

4. Thank You Jesus for a wonderful church, where we can worship You.

5. Thank You God for another relatively productive day.

6. Thank You Lord for giving me more guidance about finance.

7. Thank You Father for the amenities around my house. Nice to have things in walking distance.

8. Thank You Jesus for teaching me about Your love through fasting. Yes, I am losing weight and also my concentration but definitely helps me concentrate on You, Lord. 

Jesus, thank You for bringing us closer to You. I know that we fail so much yet You love us so much. Father, let us live by Your Word and be the light of this world.






*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment