Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/11]

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. We confess that we are sinners yet You love us so much. Jesus, let us be more holier and more caring. Let us not be lazy but be more loving.

1. Thank You God for the short commute and nice parking. Ahhh...only took me 35 minutes.

2. Thank You Father for the free lunches. Panera Bread so good. Thank You for the daily bread ^^

3. Thank You Jesus for some rest. I have been working a lot and resting yesterday was good. Although it was more like fainting :p

4. Thank You God for Amazon prime. The content is getting is better and I can't wait to see more movies.

5. Thank You Lord for a loving family. I pray that my family becomes a family of believers so that we can all worship You together.

6. Thank You God for the nice breeze. I like the sort of cold breeze, it makes me feel more alive.

7. Thank You Father for Kindle. Love reading on my bed.

8. Thank You Jesus for helping us pray for the restoration of Israel. Father, let us pray more for Israel so that we can hasten Your return.

Jesus, we thank You for everything. We pray that You give us more wisdom so we can do Your work more effectively. Father, give us wisdom, so we can rely more on You and live by Your laws.




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment