Friday, May 29, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/5/24]


1. You can get great content from Amazon Prime.

2. There is an obsession with carved premium ice cubes for cocktails. I do find carved ice cubes interesting but I am not sure if it is really worth the cost and the effort. They do look nice and cool ^^

3. Eating fatty food will not make you fat. It is how much that you consume that matters.

4. High-fructose syrup and MSG are signs of processed food, not necessarily harmful.

5. Stretching does not prevent injuries. But warming up before exercise is good.

6. Ask wisdom from God and He will give You more than you have expected :D

7. There is so much dust in LA....somebody please help me clean...It scares me that all the dust particles are already inside my lungs :(




*From Penguin Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment