Thursday, May 14, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/14]

Father, thank You for another lovely day. We just want to thank You for giving us so much.

1. Father, thank You for the rain. LA needs more rain. Jesus just pour down Your blessings on us.

2. Jesus, thank You for lunch. I just want to thank You for the food that You always give us.

3. Thank You God for PERL. I am not good but I am able to get things done. Thank You :D

4. Thank You Lord for Google Maps. I would be lost without it. I can't even imagine how people drove before.

5. Thank You Jesus for giving me the discipline to write my diary and blog everyday. Well, the quality is hmmm...but it will get better.

6. Thank You Father for giving me the strength to beat temptation. It is truly Your power.

7. Thank You Jesus for making me a bit wiser everyday. I am so naive and near sighted. Father, let me see in Your perspective.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. We pray that You pour down Your blessings in LA. Let it rain! Let the grace overflow through all nations. Father, we need You. We pray that You heal this land as You have intended from the beginning.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment