Thursday, May 7, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/7]

Father, thank You for another blessed day. I have been blinded by lust but through repentance, You have healed me. I am so sorry that I am so often so bodily and worldly. But Jesus through Your grace and Your grace alone, I will be whole. Father, please use us to do Your work and make us holier and more loving everyday.

1. Thank You God for internet and review services. Our church were looking for a park with a big grill and Foursquare provided nice photos.

2. Thank You Father for a brother who is willing to go together to see the park.

3. Thank You Jesus for the decent burger although a bit expensive but surely nourishing.

4. Thank You Father for the rain. Yes, thank You so much. I have been praying for once a month rain :D Jesus, please pour down your overflowing grace on us ^^

5. Thank You Jesus for blog content. Oooohh, lot of things to write about. Now I just need time.

6. Jesus, thank You for another productive day. I feel like a pro sometimes :p. I still have to learn a lot. Jesus please give us wisdom and humble hearts.

7. Thank You Lord for helping a sister to come and pray. She has lot of pain and suffering but Jesus, I know that You are the ultimate healer and You will heal her and use her to extend Your Kingdom. I pray that You bless us and use her to bless all nations.

8. Thank You God for hot packs. Ahh so nice when your back or shoulder is in pain. Ahh..also thank You microwave and electricity.

9. Thank You Jesus for the lovely cool air. Ahhh...I feel alive. I like sort of chilly weather. Wakes me up.

10. Thank You Lord for the beautiful LA. Yes, it is dirty and there is traffic but we have beautiful beaches and mountains. Father, I pray that You heal this land and this city becomes a holy city ^^

Thank You Father for everything that You have given us. Jesus, we just want to thank You. Let us be always thankful and loving.



*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment