Sunday, May 31, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/30]

Father, thank You for another awesome Saturday. I was tempted and I fell but I managed to pick myself up again. Jesus, let me become holier everyday.

1. Father, thank You for the wonderful church. It is always a blessing to have church that truly loves You and tries to glorify You.

2. Jesus, thank You for the good breakfast and Ok lunch. Thank You for the daily bread.

3. Thank You God for the nice walk. I walked for an hour in a nice neighborhood so nice.

4. Thank You Father for another sort of productive day. I didn't get much done but I got somethings done.

5. Thank You Jesus for the overflowing ideas. You are such a faithful and generous God. I have asked for wisdom and You have given me so much.

6. Thank You God for Kindle. Love reading ^^

7. Thank You Father for coffee and cake. What a heavenly combination.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us live by Your Word. Let us repent everyday so our hearts do not harden. Let us become more like You Jesus.

 

*From Floating Forests


No comments:

Post a Comment