Monday, May 4, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/5/3]



1. Ohhh Turkish sand coffee looks good :D I guess the even heating from the sand makes the coffee more consistent?

2. Hong Kong uses the DNA from litter to construct pictures of litters. Pretty clever :p

3. Dufl provides a service of delivering travel bags to frequent travelers who does not want to pack their bags. Basically, the traveler shows how he wants his bag to be organized and sends to Dufl's storage and when he travels Dufl sends the bag to his destination's hotel. I guess it's a nice idea but I just wonder about insurance and having it picked up by Fedex. I guess good hotels will do it for the guest but for other destinations hmmm....

4. There are lot of IPO investment advisory services. I wonder how good they are.

5. I learned that working too many hours makes me quite dizzy...oooh my head is going to explode...I sort of knew this...but a reminder. Health comes first.
 



*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment