Saturday, May 16, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/15]

 Jesus, we want to thank You for everything. You are such an awesome and loving God. Let us always reside in You and spread Your love to all nations.


1. Father, thank You for Corner Bakery. Yumm..they have great coffee and sandwiches.

2. Jesus, thank You for the great R workshop. Yes, it could be better but I learned what I needed to learn.

3. Thank You God for the pleasant drive to UCLA. Wow, such nice houses. And it's just a very pleasant place. I pray that Your presence grows in UCLA.

4.Thank You Lord for the health. I have a fever and I realized how much you have blessed me. Thank You for making me humble again because I was too confident about my health.

5. Thank You Father for great wisdom. You have given me so much wisdom these days especially in research and life in general. Thank You for opening my  mind. Let me be more humble and rely more on You.

6. Thank You Lord for Amazon Prime. Ahh so many nice movies to see. Just wish I had more time. We are living in great times ~

7. Thank You Jesus for the rain. I pray that You rain more blessings on LA. Let this land be restored :D

Father, we just want to praise You for everything. We are so unworthy yet You have blessed us so much. You are so faithful. Let us be more faithful and spread the blessings and the love that You have given us.




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment