Thursday, May 21, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/20]

Father, I just want to thank You for everything. Let us be always be joyful in You. And truly show how much we love You.

1. Thank You Jesus for another productive day. Wow, I am getting things done. Thank You for your wisdom.

2. Thank You Father for electricity. I can't imagine a life without electricity. Oh wait, I know actually...and it's not good.

3. Jesus, thank You for the wonderful dinner at Church. Aww...good food.

4. Father, thank You for teaching us about Israel. Let us pray more for the restoration of Israel.

5.  Thank You Jesus for Kindle. I love reading before going to bed.

6. Thank You Lord for the bible. It really makes me wiser everyday. I know that I am still very naive and immature but Your Word makes me a better man everyday ^^

7.Thank You God for coffee. I love coffee, specially good coffee. It is such a blessing to enjoy coffee in the morning.

 

From Penguin Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment