Saturday, May 23, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/22]

Thank You Jesus for another wonderful day. I feel so blessed with all that You have given me. Let me sin less and become more holy.

1. Jesus, thank You for washer and dryer. It saves time and it cleans my sheets. Ah, so fresh and clean.

2. Father, thank You for the great lunch and dinner. Feel so blessed for the daily meal.

3. Jesus, thank You for bringing my friend to worship. She is struggling and I pray that You heal her so she can too join your work.

4. Thank You Lord for loving us so much. You have blessed so much. Let us always be joyful and thankful.

5, Thank You Father for the Finviz. So nice to find potential investments for free :p

6. Thank You Jesus for Amazon. It really makes my life comfortable.

7. Thank You God for the nice breeze. I love relatively cool days.





*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment