Sunday, May 10, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/9]

Thank You Father for giving the privilege to help the street people. Let us pray more for them and serve them with love so they too can Know You Father.

1. Thank You Jesus for giving the privilege to serve the street people. Father, give us more loving hearts so we can love them more and help them get closer to You.

2. Thank You God for the lovely brothers and sisters in Christ. Let us take more care of each other.

3. Thank You Lord for another productive day. I am getting closer to finishing my project.

4. Thank You Father for the lovely neighborhood. It is always a pleasure to walk and see the lovely houses.

5. Thank You Jesus for internet. I love learning new stuff and just surfing. Ok...less time on YouTube.

6. Thank You Father for being able to pray to You. I know that I sin a lot but Father thank You for giving us the heart to repent and love You.

7. Thank You God for Kindle. Yes, I finished two books and now reading a new one. Ahh so nice.

8. Thank You Father for my computer. Yup, it works hard and it is reliable :D

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. For blessing us so much. Let us be more thankful and serve those who are in distress and in need. Jesus, let us love our neighbors with all our hearts :D




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment