Thursday, May 14, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/13]

Father, thank You for another blessed day. It is such a blessing to be closer to You. Jesus, please make us more holy and loving everyday.

1. Father, thank You for the great lunch. I love Korean cold noodles. So delicious.

2. Jesus, thank You for great coffee. Yes, it is expensive but once in a while... :P

3.Thank You God for teaching us more about Israel. Let us pray for the restoration of Israel so that we can hasten Your return.

4. Thank You Jesus for helping me catch up on my other projects, which I have been forgetting about. Father, please give me more wisdom and discipline and let me glorify You through my research.

5. Thank You God for a lovely weather. It is slightly cold but marvelous. Thank You for the breezes.

6. Thank You Jesus for my bed. Yes, I love lying down when I get stuck with my work. Ahhh...so comforting

7. Thank You Lord for blogger. Maintaining this blog would be more cumbersome and annoying without blogger. Thanks You Google :D

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us be more thankful for everything that You have given us. Father, give us a loving heart so that we can be more loving.



*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment