Thursday, May 7, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/6]

Thank You God for another wonderful day. We want to just praise You and glorify You.
Father, thank You for helping me curb my earthly desires. Jesus, I pray that You control heart so I can be more loving :D

1. Father, thank You Father for another productive day. Yes, lot of things got done. Woohooo. God please bless us with more wisdom ^^

2. Jesus, thank You for the wonderful coffee. Every morning, I enjoy the lovely coffeee...Yummm.

3. Thank You Father for the great dinner. I was craving some good house Korean food and I got what I want at church. Yes, it was a superb dinner considering that I ate a lot of carrots to stave off hunger.

4. Father, thank You for teaching us about Israel. We thank our pastor for teaching us why we have to pray for Israel. Jesus let us pray more for the restoration of Israel so we hasten Your return.

5. Thank You Father for Lending Club, I found some good investments today. Thank You for blessing me with solid yields. Let me be more thankful and more loving.

6. Thank You Lord for Stata. Yes, thank You Stata and other statistic programs for making me more useful and productive.

7. Thank You Father for Quora. I like read the Q&A. So many nice answers.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us be more humble and loving. Father, let us not be deceived by this world but rather drive out the darkness with light. Jesus, let us be the light and the salt of this world. Thank You Jesus and we love You.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment