Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/5]

Father,  thank You for a wonderful day. I did a lot of work and enjoyed a burger :D Lord, I confess that I am sinner. Jesus please help me become more holy and loving. Please guide me so I am always with You. Be always with us so we can do great things in Your name ^^


1. Thank You God for Fast Food burger. Ahhh...so cheap and full of calories...Yes, it is bad for you if you eat too much. But when you are hungry and tired wow....Best buck for the calories :D

2. Thank You Jesus for the cloudy weather. I like occasional cloudy weather just to change things around. Also, I feel more mature when it's cloudy :p

3. Thank You Father for the Your word. Yes, I often do not follow Your teachings but Father please give me the discipline and the heart to live by Your word. Because I know that living by Your word not only pleases You but blesses everyone.

4. Thank You Lord for Kindle. I love reading while lying down :p

5. Thank You Jesus for giving me so many ideas yesterday. I wrote a blog post, organized some ideas for businesses. Very nice. Father, please give us more wisdom so we can further Your kingdom.

6. Thank You God for the lovely Zooniverse pictures. I saved a lot yesterday too. Wooohooo.

7. Thank You Jesus for water. I drink a lot of water these days and I can't even imagine a day without water :( Father, I pray You pour down rain in CA. Please have mercy on us.

Thank You Jesus for everything. We know that we are still learning Your laws. Father, I pray that You give us strength and the courage to spread Your word and gospel. Let us be more caring everyday so we can love our neighbors with all hearts ^^




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment