Friday, May 22, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/21]

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us become more holy everyday. And be more loving.

1. Father, thank You for the pleasant drive to school. No cars, took me only 15 minutes to school wow!

2. Thank You Jesus for nice parking spots. It is a good day.

3. Thank You Father for great colleagues.

4. Thank You God for giving me the discipline to maintain blogs. It is really harder than you think and that is why so many people quit.

5. Thank You Father for Kindle. Yes, I love readin.

6. Jesus, thank You your wisdom. I pray for more wisdom and let me be more holy in You.

7. Thank You God for my mattress. Ahhh...so comfortable.

Thank You Jesus for everything. Let us be more humble and loving. Let us live by Your word.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment