Saturday, May 9, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/8]

Jesus, thank You for another wonderful day. It was busy but I managed to sort of focus on You. I know that I lack a lot but Father please heal me and use me to further Your kingdom.

1. Father, thank You for coffee and pastry. What a lovely morning :D I should learn how to bake ^^

2. Jesus, thank You for Costco. Ahhh..so nice to buy cheaply.

3. Father, thank You for Souplantation. Love a cheap and healthy salad buffet. Need to eat more vegetables.

4. Thank You Lord for the rain. Please pour down more rain and grace so LA can be healed.

5. Thank You Jesus for another productive day. Lot of work but making progress.

6. Thank You Father for the nice dinner at church. Church food always tastes good.

7. Thank You Lord for my car. It drives well with no problems. Thank You car for taking me to places.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. We are so weak and blindsided. But please strengthen us and open our eyes. Let us not live in the darkness but be a light of this world. Father, let us live by Your commandments and bless all nations.




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment