Monday, May 18, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/17]

Father, thank You for a wonderful time of fellowship. It is just a blessing to have a great family in Christ :D

1. Father, I just want to thank You for the great worship. The message was short and powerful and the food was good. So nice to relax in a park.

2. Jesus, thank You for Your wisdom. I am learning so much, literally. Wow, You just make me wiser everyday. Let me live by Your word and become wiser day by day.

3. Thank You God for coffee. I am so happy in the morning just drinking coffee and eating chocolate and then some fruits. Ahhhh...too bad time flies so quickly when you are enjoying.

4. Thank You Father for parks. They are really nice. I wish our cities had more green space. I pray for cleaner and more pleasant environments.

5. Thank You Jesus for the refrigerator. I can't imagine a life without a fridge. Well, I can actually and it is not pleasant.

6. Thank You Lord for a nice neighborhood. I love walking around my neighborhood very pleasant.

7. Jesus, thank You for the "Elevate" App. It is quite nice and creative. Innovation is gooood.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment