Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/4]

Thank You Jesus for another day. It is a blessing to be able to worship You. Yes, I fell again to temptation but You restored through prayer. Father, let us pray more and read the word more when we are tempted. Father, we confess that we are so flawed and weak but in You, nothing is impossible. We pray that You strengthen us and that You use us to further Your Kingdom.

1. Father, thank You for another productive day. I did get done a lot. A bit painful but I stood up time to time and did some weights so it was better than just sitting six hours straight.

2. Jesus, thank You for the sunshine. I used to get depressed when there was no sun in Seattle but in LA, the sun is always around :D

3. Thank You God for Paris Baguette, quality bread at an ok price. Ahhh...love the pastry but should not eat too much.

4. Thank You Jesus for helping me lose weight.Wow, after so many years, I am losing weight again hee hee. Father, let this be a training for fasting and not just a diet. Eating less dinner really helps.

5. Thank You Father for kindle. I love to read Kindle before I go to bed except I became tired and dropped it on my head...


6. Thank You Jesus for Zooniverse. I love the pictures. They are excellent source of pictures and we help science make progress.

7. Thank You Father for Lending Club. Making finance more efficient and gives good returns ^^ Need to update my investing...

8. Thank You Lord for the bible because all wisdom comes from it. I will read more and follow Your Law Father.

Thank You Father for everything because all good things come from You. Father, please bless us and use us to spread Your gospel and love. Let us pray more and let us serve more willingly. Let us spread the love.




*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment