Sunday, May 17, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/16]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. You have given us so much. Let us always be thankful and joyful and share Your love with all nations.

1. Father, thank You for an extremely blessed day. I really felt so blessed. Father, you just have given us so much. Thank You.

2. Jesus, thank You for the daily bread. Always thankful that I have something to eat. Father, I pray that You bless those who are less fortunate that they can be blessed with Your love and daily bread.

3. Thank You Lord for lots of wisdom. I confess that I am very naive and idiotic but Father You give me so much wisdom. Thank You for Your insights about life and research.

4. Thank You God for my computer. Yes, it works very hard. Without it, my life would be harder and boring.

5. Thank You Jesus for running water. I just think of all the things that we take for granted and running water, is just a great gift. Thank You.


6. Thank You Jesus for good investment in Lending Club. Wow, yesterday, I found some good loans :D


7. Thank You Father for giving me the power and the will to struggle with sin. Yes, I have succumbed but at least I tried. I will try harder. Father, please make us more holy.

Father, we want to praise You. Thank You for letting us know about Your great plans and giving us the will to worship You. Jesus, let us be more faithful.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment