Monday, May 11, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/10]

Thank You Father for a wonderful worship. Let us pray more instead of deciding ourselves. Let us hear Your voice and seek out what pleases You. Jesus, unite our church so all of us can pray together in unison.

1. Thank You God for the wonderful worship. Just as the disciples prayed in unison, let us all be united in Jesus and pray in His name.

2. Thank You Lord for the wonderful lunch. Ahhh...filling.

3. Thank You Father for the efficient small group and all those who helped clean up. You guys are the real MVPs ^^

4. Thank You God for my water pik. Ahhh...love to clean my teeth and massage my gums. I have not had serious toothaches after cleaning my teeth with water pik :D

5. Thank You Jesus for a walking distance grocery stores. I should be less lazy and more thankful. The line was not long either so more thanks :D

6. Thank You Lord for a productive day. It has been a while that I met deadlines given unseen circumstances (mainly data being bad) but today I am pretty much done ^^

7. Thank You Father for all the wisdom. Let us be more loving and forgiving. Let us not judge. Father, let us expect great things from You and rely less on others.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. We know that we have lot of work ahead of us. Jesus, let us be thankful for all the tasks that You have given us. Let us be joyful when we do Your work. Let us sing and praise when we work for Your kingdom :D





*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment