Friday, May 1, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/30]

Thank You Jesus for another day. It was extremely busy that I even forgot to the dishes until 1 am...but Lord thank You for another blessed day. Let us focus more on You and not the world.

1. Thank You God for providing me with beautiful images. I had trouble finding pictures on Zooniverse but today I found a lot of good pictures :D

2. Thank You Jesus for helping me wake up and move my car. Also, thank You for the lovely walk. I should really walk in the morning. So nice. I love the relatively cool air and breeze ^^

3. Thank You Father for lovely sisters in Christ. We had a good fellowship and great food. Father, I pray that You watch over them so that they can grow more in You.

4. Thank You God for coffee....I love coffee...Good thing it has health benefits and it is not so expensive.

5. Thank You Jesus for my lovely chair. Ahh..so nice.

6. Thank You Lord for nice breezes. It is hot these days but a cool breeze can really make us feel better.

7. Thank You Father for Stata. Yes, I love Stata. Thank You for not crashing. Sometimes it crashes but rarely :p

Thank You Father for everything because You have blessed us so much. Let us be more faithful to You and more loving. We know that we are very weak and flawed but Father give us Your Spirit so we can expand Your Kingdom ^^







*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment