Sunday, May 3, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/2]

Thank You Father for another productive day. Jesus, we confess that we are sinners and that we are very weak and flawed without You. Father, please fill our hearts with love and joy. Let us become the light and the salt of this world. Jesus make us more holy everyday.

1. Thank You God for curry. I craved curry but I was too lazy. Today, I final did it. It tastes gooood.

2. Thank You Father for the vacuum cleaner. Cleaning is so much easier. Also, I love the fact that it has no pouch. I remember what a hassle it was to change pouches ugh...

3. Thank You Jesus for my computer. Yes, it crashes four times making me waste almost three hours but I learned to appreciate my computer more. Thank You monitor, you are also an MVP.

4. Thank You God for giving us wisdom. I learned about my data cleaning mistakes and fixed them wooohooo.

5. Thank You Jesus for a nice pleasant walk. I wish I could have walked longer but deadlines are deadlines.

6. Thank You Jesus for Your word. I am learning and still need to learn but I understand Your laws a bit more now.

7. Father, I just want to thank You for air conditioning. Awww...modern invention so good. Refrigerator, you  are a blessing too :D

8. Jesus, thank You for the garage sale. Although I could not help much. 

Thank You Father for all that You have given us. Let us be more humble and loving. Let us win sin. Let us become Your spotless and blameless lamb. Father, thank You so much and please be with us because we need You :D




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment