Monday, May 4, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/5/3]

Thank You Jesus for the wonderful worship. I loved the message today. Let us always remember that You are always with us and You always protect us just as you have protected the Israeli people when they were crossing the river of Jordan.

1. Father, thank You for everything. We just want to praise for all the blessings that You have given us.

2. Jesus, thank You for the wonderful church. It is such a blessing to be able to worship in a church that is focused on You, a church that tries the best to live by Your laws :D Father, I pray that our church becomes more loving so we can spread Your love.

3. Thank You God for wonderful fellowship. We are still weak and healing. Father, I pray that we become healed and become one under You, Christ.

4. Thank You Lord for another productive day. Wow...so much data cleaning but almost there. Thank You for showing me additional resources about IPOs.

5. Thank You Jesus for wonderful friends. They are such blessings.

6. Father, thank You for being able to believe in You. I sometimes wonder how my life would be without You. Lord, thank You for bringing me out of the darkness and opening my eyes.

7. Jesus, I thank You for Korea Town. Yes, it is dirty and there is crime but we have good Korean food ^^ Thank You for the great Korean food.

Father, we just want to thank You for all the blessings that You have given us. Let us be more holy and live by Your word. We fail often but let us repent and become stronger in You.




*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment