Sunday, March 29, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/3/28]

Another hectic day, and here are today's lessons

1. Conferences are mainly for networking and presenters benefit the most from feedback. The rest of us get back cramps, sleepy legs, and fat for sitting for so long. But the food was good :D

2. We still don't know much. Research has uncovered a lot in finance yet there are so many unanswered questions. Including...investor psychology, types of CEO compensations, and trade-marks.

3. I don't understand media companies....I missed out on a lot of media and cable companies, which were recommended by famous investors. I did not invest in them because I did not understand them and I still don't....Well, I am following Warren Buffet's advice on staying in the circle of competence. But I think I should try to at least understand those companies better.

4. You can create art using hydrophobic chemicals. Basically, create art using hydrophobic chemicals and then the art appears when the surface becomes wet. Pretty Clever! Check out rain.works.

5. I learned that there are a lot of pain in this world and many souls in dark. We must all push ourselves to be more loving as Jesus has commanded as to love one another ^^ Let us over flow with love.

PS
Many things I knew before but only with my head...not with my heart. Also, a lot of stuff, I had it in my head but never sank in deep. Thank You Jesus for Your wisdom.


*From Snapshot Serengeti


No comments:

Post a Comment