Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/30]

Dear Jesus, thank You for giving me the strength to fight against my temptations today.

Lord, thank You for helping me some econometric books. I have been so busy and procrastinating. But today, I read a chapter.

Jesus, thank You for helping me file my taxes. Let us give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar (or Uncle Sam) and give what is Yours. I will pray that my taxes make the world a better place ^^

Father, thank You for another amazingly productive day. Please bless me more so I can glorify Your name and also spend more time serving and praying.

Thank You, God, for a supermarkets near my house. It is a pleasant walk :D Also, good prices.

Father, we just want thank You for giving us the Word. Thank You for giving us the bible so we can learn about Your plans and get to know You better. Lord, let us glorify You more everyday ^^



*From Snapshot Serengeti

Please share in the comments what you are thankful for ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment