Monday, March 23, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/22]

Jesus thank you for the awesome worship. I had a congested heart but through praising my heart opened once again ^^

Thank you Jesus for the brothers and sisters in Christ. Listening to their prayer requests was absolutely magical. It is awesome that there is a young generation that adores you and wants to get closer to you.

Father, thank you for the relatively productive day. I didn't even take a nap. Also, I was not really hungry so I didn't really cook either.

Jesus, thank you for helping a lost sister in Christ come back to you. I know it will take time but I thank you for healing her and bringing her back ^^

Lord, thank you for my lovely niece. She is so adorable :D

Finally, thank you Jesus for all good things come from you.



*Snaphost Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment