Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/9]

Thank you God for giving me the heart to pray.

Thank you electricity! Without electricity, I would not had internet or be able to use my waterpik :D

Thank you for office for having faster internet than at home.

Thank you for the great dinner. Leftover from church but still tastes great and I saved money.

Thank you for the many ideas today. I can't wait to develop them.

Thank you for the peace in my heart. I am feeling joy overflow in my heart. Thank you Jesus.

Thank you for all great things for all good things come from you Jesus ^^


*From Snapshot Serengeti

3 comments:

  1. Amen.
    Why not use your own pictures instead of using others'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.
    Why not use your own pictures instead of using others'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go take more pictures :D

    ReplyDelete