Friday, March 27, 2015

What have I learned today [2015/3/26]

I used to write what I have learned today in my diaries but then I sort of got lazy and forgot. Well, I would like to bring back that decision by starting my "What have I learned today?"

Yes, this will force me to be more effective also crush my ego. No, I am kidding, I actually enjoy this sessions.

So here are some interesting things that I have learned today.

1. IPO underwriters can use the due diligence and reliance defenses when sued. Basically, due diligence defense states that they did a reasonable job checking and the reliance defense blames the experts.

2. I have learned that auditors get sued a lot but we never know what happens. I think they mostly settle.

3. Gold mining stocks are still going down and I have entered to early!! Ahhh...I think I will cut my losses. Remember, you can make up your losses later, stop the hemorrhage.

4. I have learned that chow mein is only about 500KCAL but gives me overwhelming energy to do pull ups like crazy :D Yes, when I really wanted to work out really hard in college, I would eat a Big Mac and go straight to the gym.

5. I have experienced the praying brings more blessing than you can imagine ^ ^


*From the Milky Way Project

****Please share what you have learned today :D****

2 comments:

  1. I learned that I can actually take the cards out of my wallet and record them using an app rather than them giving me blisters on my bum.

    I learned that, every once in a while, conferences can be fun. Though one shouldn't hold their breath for that to happen.

    I learned that 'No Such Thing As A Fish' is a super fun podcast and one I really look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :D I'll check out the podcast~

    ReplyDelete