Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gives Thanks [2015/3/24]

Thank you Jesus for another blessed day. Yes, I have fallen to temptations but you blessed me so I can repent and become whole again. Lord, I realize that my sins are grave and that is a great so I can muster more power to stop sinning.

Jesus, thank you for another productive day. I feel like a bulldozer, just razing tasks. I pray that you continue to bless me with your wisdom.

Father, thank you for enlightening us about IT mission. IT is also a tool that you have allowed for us to use to further your Kingdom. Let us be wise and loving so we can use the internet to spread your love and gospel instead of wasting time online.

Jesus, I just want to thank you for the great church and the lovely brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that you bless us and use us as your mighty tool.

Jesus, we want to thank you and praise you because all good things come from you :D



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment