Monday, March 16, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/16]


Thank you Jesus for giving me the power to repent. Everyday, I sin yet You give me the will and the power to repent and be healed again.

Thank you God for the wonderful food today. We had a feast at lunch thanks to our good friend.

Thank you Jesus for A/C. Wow, turning on A/C really enhances your life. It was 78F today in my room.....

Thank you for giving me the will to clean my computer. Wow...only few months, and the desktop is a box full of dust....I thought it was a vacuum cleaner.

Thank you Jesus for my family. They are so wonderful and loving. I pray that you protect them and touch their hearts.

As always, thank you for everything Jesus. I cannot imagine a life without you. Thank you for calling me and enabling me to serve you ^^




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment