Thursday, March 26, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/25]

Dear Lord, thank You for another blessed day with awesome productivity. Lord, I proclaim we only need Your wisdom alone.

Jesus, thank You for the overflowing dinner. Yes, I have packed at least seven meals worth of Chinese food :D Hello, calories! good bye new year's resolution~ I am kidding. I will work out more.

Father, thank You for teaching us about the judgment of the goat and the sheep. Let us be humble and serve Israel.

Jesus, I always thank You for the wonderful meals and coffee! Seriously, wow I love my milk foam machine.

Father, I thank You for LA. Yes, it is dirty and it is congested and we have lot of problems. But it has nice weather and very nice places.

Jesus, thank You for the healthy body. I cannot thank You enough. Keep me healthy so I can serve You more.

Finally, thank You God for everything. Thank You for Your Unending Love :D



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment