Sunday, March 29, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/29]


Jesus, thank You for being able to worship You! You are such an awesome God! Let us become more holy and humble and truly worship You!

Father, thank You for the amazing brothers and sisters in Christ. They are so lovely just as You have intended. Let us be united and spread Your gospel and love to all nations.

Thank You God for calling me to drive a newcomer to UCLA. Such a pleasant drive to UCLA when there is no traffic. Too bad, I couldn't stop and enjoy some good coffee...but another time ^^

Thank You, Jesus, for the not so far parking spot. Sometimes, I park very far and it is still a good walk but a bit annoying when I am in a hurry.

Thank You God, so much for the lovely desktop. So useful and productive.

Thank You  for ramen...I was so lazy to cook today and I had leftover rice. Yes, the perfect combination for busy single man :p

Father, we just want to thank You for today, it is a blessing to know You and be able to worship You. Let us get to know You more each day, so we can be more faithful and further Your kingdom ^^



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment