Sunday, March 29, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/27]

Dear Lord, thank You for another blessed day. Everyday is miracle. A day to worship You and glorify You.

Father, thank You for the great conference today. It was an intense schedule but I have learned a lot and made new friends :D

Thank You God for tablets and smartphones. I did lot of Zooniverse.org and read papers when I was bored.

Thank You Father for giving me new investing principles. I still have to learn a lot. I mean a lot!
Thank You for another small step forward :D

Jesus thank You for giving me more wisdom. I realize that I really did stupid things and think a lot about stupid things. Jesus, thank You for opening my eyes.

Jesus, thank You for giving me a better vision. Today, I imagined creating a family founded in You, Jesus. We would read the word together as a family and pray together. Just the thought praying with my son brought joy. I cannot wait until my family holds hands and pray in Your name, praying for the salvation of all nations and the restoration of Israel. Father, I pray that You make my family, a family of believers, a family of faithful servants Amen.

Father, we just want to praise Your name because You are such a loving God and all good things come from You. Thank You! And we love You!




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment