Friday, March 20, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/19]

Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful time at the beach today. It was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for making me live in LA, where the nice beaches are quite close. Also, thank you for the nice man who paid for our parking ^^

Thank you for Amazon Prime, I enjoyed a movie today ^^ I should have seen a documentary or a discussions about the bible but I was so brain dead please forgive me.

Jesus, thank you for helping me pray. I know that I still need to learn a lot and pray more but thank you for giving me the heart to pray. I know you love our prayers and you want to bless us. Let us be the channel of your grace and blessings.

Father, I just want to thank you for everything and we want to love you more day by day.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment