Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/17]

Thank you Jesus for the wonderful day. I have done a lot of work today ^^

Jesus, Thank you for giving me the strength and the courage to trust you more. I know that you always know the best and that you will always take care of me. Jesus, let me worship you more everyday.

Thank you Lord for helping me pray more. Thank you for giving me the ability to discern the prayers that you love. Help me pray more and let me know your heart Jesus.

Thank you God for the leftover pizzas. They are absolutely delicious even after a day :D

Thank you Lord for the my lovely bed. Wow, it is really an amazing bed.

Thank you Jesus for making me do some exercise. I should really workout more...oh man.


Finally, Jesus thank you for all good things and all the blessings that you have given us. Thank you :D




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment