Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Some Pictures that I took and that I like

I usually don't take pictures because I usually stay home and work so no pictures. But when I take pictures, I like to take pictures that tell a story. So here are some of my favorites.



Title: Slowly but surely.

Comment: I just like the turtles sun bathing. Reminded me of my life, kind of slow but surely going somewhere.




Title: Pelican's dream

Comment: This is Malibu and I just happen to find this lonely pelican just gazing at the horizon. It stayed motionless for at least two minutes. I am sure it was thinking of something....may its future or lost dreams? Or what it will have for dinner....




Title: A perspective

Comment: I took this picture because I like the rectangular angle that was formed by the fences and the contrast between the white bars and the blue ocean color. I thought the sea gull was thinking about the two fences deciding which way to walk, sort of like which road it will travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment