Saturday, March 21, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/20]

Dear Lord, thank you for the uber productive day. At this rate, I think I can conquer the world. Thank you for the productivity.

Jesus thank you for your wisdom. Without your wisdom, I would be doing so many more stupid things.

Father, thank you for making me realize my weaknesses. Thank you for showing me what makes me upset and angry so I can fix them and become more like you.

Thank you for bringing me to worship and making me pray although my heart was not so open yesterday. Thank you for making me obey.

Thank you for the great bed. It is the best bed ever. So comfortable. Thank you.

Thank you for my external HD. It has been working so hard that it made sounds yesterday :(
But thank you for not breaking down.

Thank you Jesus for everything because you are good and you love us so much :D


*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment