Friday, March 27, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/27]

Dear Lord, thank you so much for giving me another blessed day. Every day is a blessing. I am so grateful that I am able to wake up and praise You :D

Father, thank You for another productive day. You have blessed me so much. I proclaim that all wisdom comes from You. I pray that You pour down all Your wisdom on us ^^

Jesus, thank You for brining newcomers to our church. We really need to spread Your love and gospel more, give us the strength and the abilities to make disciples.

Thank You God for the great Mexican lunch. Yummmieee! I love Mexican food.

Father thank You for my great advisor and colleagues. Learning everyday ^^

Thank You for the great parking spot. Yes, it was far but it was a great walk :D




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment