Monday, March 16, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/15]

Thank you Jesus for another blessed day. Thank you for the wonderful sermon. Let us be the true believers who live by faith and faith alone.

Thank you Lord for giving me a loving heart. Without your blessings, I would not be able to serve.

Jesus, thank you for the wonderful morning coffee.

Father, thank you for all my good friends. They are so lovely and wonderful.

Thank you for giving me a parking spot that is not so far from my house. It's a right amount of walking that I need :p

Dear Lord, thank you wechat and Kakao, it is much easier to communicate and keep in touch with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Jesus, thank you for giving me the patience to wait to clean up my computer. After running so many things, the desktop has been quite slow and needed cleaning. Yes, despite being a bit annoyed at first, thank you for keeping my emotions in check and being thankful.

Father, we just want to thank you for everything because you have loved us so much.



From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment