Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/24-2015/7/28]

Jesus, we just to praise You. Thank You for being such a loving and faithful God. Lord, let us always remember Your love and share that love with all nations.

1. Thank You Father for Your wisdom. I have been working very productively. Also, I have learned that I did many stupid things...thank You for making me learn and correct inefficient ways.

2. Thank You Jesus for filling me with holiness. I have sinned but the fire of holiness, I feel it inside of me, growing everyday. Lord, let us be more holy.

3. Thank You God for internet. Today, I lost wifi for a while and realize how much we depend on the internet.

4. Thank You Jesus for electricity. Today, I also lost power. And I couldn't do much except read and sleep. Well, that was pleasant. But Lord thank You for giving us electricity that makes our lives much more comfortable.

5. Thank You Jesus for a nice drive and parking. It feels like I don't live in LA sometimes. Thank You again for this great blessing, specially in LA.

6. Thank You Father for good chat. I had a good chat with my roommate and also my friend. Father, please be with us when we share so we can console each other and set our hearts on You.

7. Thank You God for my blog. Yes, I have missed so many posts due to work but at least it reminds me that I should keep thinking, writing, and sharing :D

8. Thank You Lord for Your Word. Let us read it more and have it on our hearts. It is a blessing to know You and praise You, Jesus.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us never lose sight of You. Let us be more loving and humble. Please touch our hearts



From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment