Sunday, July 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/5]


1. Father, thank You for waking me up this morning and filling me with Your thoughts. Father, let me become holier.

2. Thank You Jesus for my computer. It is really a great tool to learn and work. Let me use technology to glorify You.

3. Thank You for the wonderful worship. Let us not judge others but be more loving. Let us truly love our neighbors.

4. Thank You Father for the abundant food. We had so much bread and chicken that I took some home. Yay! Time saved from cooking.

5. Thank You Jesus for great bible study. Let us know the word more so we can truly reside in You.

6. Thank You Lord for giving me the discipline and the time to catch up on my blog.

7. Thank You Jesus for Upwork. I love the efficiency and helping free lancers.




From Penguin Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment