Sunday, July 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/3]

Father, we just want to adore You. Let us always praise You and stand firm  in You. Let us not doubt but always be more loving.

1. Thank You Father for a very productive day. I don't even know how the day passed but thank You for Your wisdom.

2.Thank You Lord for great worship. Let us pray more in unison. Let us unite under You.

3. Thank You God for good dinner. I love small sandwiches :D

4. Thank You Jesus for obeying Your will. Let us put You first before anything. Please give us the wisdom to discern.

5. Thank You Father for my sand watch. It really raised my productivity.

6. Thank You Lord for coffee. Mmmm...my morning fuel.

7. Thank You Jesus for water and electricity. Let us always be grateful for all your blessing.

Jesus, let us be more loving and let us not be afraid to share Your love. Father, let us be the channel that Your blessing flow :D








From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment