Sunday, July 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/7/2]


1. Thank You Jesus for all Your wisdom. You have given me so many ideas. Let me use those ideas to glorify You.

2. Thank You Father for an efficient trip to Costco. Bought everything with efficiency and got out sort of in time ^^

3. Thank You Lord for an awesome lunch with friends. We coincidentally met at a restaurant almost at 2pm :D

4. Thank You Jesus for great parking. Yup, right in front of the house.

5. Thank You Father for credit cards. Wow...imagine carrying so much cash or writing a check? Yup, credit cards make transactions more efficient and it gives you rewards.

6. Thank You Lord for kindle. I will have to make more time for reading. I should really try to just read an hour every day ^^

7. Thank You God for Elevate. It is a very well-made App and I pray that it helps individuals improve their English and math skills. Also, I look forward to making my own education apps.

Thank You Lord for everything. You are such an awesome God. Let us know more about Your heart so we can love more and glorify You.




From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment